Pages


Monday, March 15, 2010

When the holiday comes.

This happened last week.


I was NOT alone in my sister's house.
But the atmosphere on that time was rather.. boring.




Well, with no TV, don't you find it boring too? What else can you do in your sista's house during holidays?? Don't ask me to do the house cleaning.. No no, I wasn't lazy. D'urhh.
It's just that.. the house was too clean! :D

Nevertheless, there was a wi-fi connection. Yeay!
So thanks to the internernet, I got a brilliant idea to waste up my time on that day.

I decided to do.. *drumrolls*


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


SKYPing! ~~



huhuhu. Thanks Era. You made my day. We did video calls for like, 2 hours? Yeahh.
You can talk all day long when you meet your ex-school mate, right? :D




















ps: Are you happy now Era? I granted your wish. Haha xD

8 comments:

  1. sarah: yeay you! thanks sarahhhhh :p

    pah: yeyey dh jumpe~hak3

    ReplyDelete
  2. tak penah skype aku ponn. belah lahhh. :( Ngee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sabby: bukan aku tinggalkan link ke kt blog kamu? nguhuhu sorry~~

    max: alolo segan la plak nk skype ngn kau. hihi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. weyh,pegi cari chatbox lahhh! ngaa. mengada ah nak segan2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha dah buat da chatbox. (habis tactic aku nk suh org comment kt post :P)

    ReplyDelete

flickr stream.

www.flickr.com
frzee's geoforest park photoset frzee's geoforest park photoset

Followers