Pages


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

First!

Wae gerae? Bueyo? Mollaseyo.

I think it's time to have
my own blog, filled with my own emotions, thoughts and opinions. No more sharing.
Sometimes there are moments where you need to be alone, to be honest to yourself, without worrying what others may say about you.
Well for me, this is the best way that I can think of - having a journal. Of course other netizens out there may read my writings and leave their comments. It's just that I don't want to be influenced by other ppl's expectations and just write what comes from my heart. I'll just be..ME.
I'm the type that doesn't show her sad feelings to others. But you can't just keep your feelings to yourself right? Cause in the end, they may burst out and become worse. So here I am, writing my diary so that I can express what I feel about my life and surroundings.
So people out there, please anticipate my adventures of life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

flickr stream.

www.flickr.com
frzee's geoforest park photoset frzee's geoforest park photoset

Followers