Pages


Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Eid


Salam.

Since it's not yet belated, I'd like to wish all Muslimin and Muslimat all around the world (those who fasted only) a very warm SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI :)

May all the good things and ibadah that we practiced & learnt from during Ramadhan would last for the whole year, InsyaAllah.

Something's missing.. ouh, Raya pics ;D

amik gmba ala2 myspace ngn kakngah
kaklong & kakteh excited dpt amik gmba ngn chipok
boriyaaa :D

Momma & ateh : mata sape lg kecik? hehee
the look-alike kakngah & mirza. abg buncit in purple.


ohh.tak sempat amik gmbar abah. huhu


PS;


Why? Kenapa? Wae? Nande? Why do we have to sit for EXAMINATIONS on the 4th day of Eid? While everyone, the whole family is gathering to catch up with each other who were always busy on any other usual days, WHY do I have to go back to this completely empty university on the 2nd day of Eid? While my mother is preparing all sorts of food to serve the relatives who pay a visit to our house, WHY can't I be there to help her? No, I'm not holding any grudge towards the respected Dean. All I need from his mouth is just a justified explanation, aside from 'For the Sake of Ummah'. I need to know cause I'll be studying here for the next 4 years. I cant just simply accept something beyond my understandings, of course, we need to learn by heart. Are we trained to be isolated from others and became unsociable with our own relatives just to excel in our studies? Don't you have any pity towards those who spent 5-10hrs trip in the bus to meet their keluarga at home, stayed for only 3 days at home due to the long exhausting trip and spend another 5-10hrs trip back to university? You see, this is the only time I can meet the WHOLE family, the relatives that I had never met before. As an Islamic University, I believe the lecturers and admin should understand better, how Malaysian Muslims celebrate hari raya with happiness and smiles for at least 3 days, am I right or am I right? :P So?

2 comments:

flickr stream.

www.flickr.com
frzee's geoforest park photoset frzee's geoforest park photoset

Followers