Pages


Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hello & Goodbye


Salam everyone. I haven’t been writing for quite some time now. Blame the slow wifi signals & the hectic school schedule! (the same excuse I’ve been using for more than 2 years. Haha)

It’s not that I don’t have the ideas of what to write. Believe me, there are too much dramas going on this year. So much laughter & tears had been poured out through the passing days that I don’t know where to start. But since I’m still breathing, I need to stay strong and lead on my life :)

As a 2nd year dental student, becoming a sophomore is far much different than the freshman year since we are in the pre-clinical stage. This means we have started our practical session of doing restorations in the teeth & producing dentures but all of these are done with the phantom head only, not involving real patients. We had clinical sessions for conservative dentistry (cons), fixed prosthodontics, paediatric dentistry (paeds) & lab session for prosthetic dentistry. All of them are fun, indeed (although sometimes stressful :p). Oh how I miss talking to my island-mates. Ha ha ha.


simulation lab.. you'll be missed :3

So in less than a week, I’ll be sitting for the 2nd Professional Exam. Gulpppp. Can you belieb datt? Honestly, I’m not ready.. this lazy bum tak baca banyak gile lagi topic. Huaaa. All I need now is prayers from all of you, kind readers :) Please pray that Farizah Ramli & all 47 of us, the 2nd year students of Kulliyyah of Dentistry IIUM pass 2nd Pro Exam with flying colours, aminnn. Insha-Allah. Thank you! :D

Please also pray for the health of my classmate, Muhammad Nazim who had an accident yesterday.. Get well soon buddy!


YEAR 2 PROFESSIONAL EXAM 2011/2012

29/6/12 – Dental Materials Science

2/7/12 – General Pathology

4/7/12 – Conservative Dentistry

6/7/12 – Prosthetic Dentistry

9/7/12 – Microbiology & Immunology

11/7/12 – Pharmacology

13/7/12 – OSPE

16-17/7/12 – Viva


Ps: did I mention we need to stayback for another week for tilawah class? Yeah, my semester break will start on the 28th 30th of july. Huhu. 

4 comments:

  1. Time korang OSPE, kitorg start paper Essay ProExam. Cuakkk~

    Anyway, ALL THE BEST to all 47 of KOD students!! Korang bolehhh!! :D

    ps. minta tlg doakan untuk 128 of us too, in the upcoming Pro~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best, farizah ! Semoga sentiasa dipermudahkan :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @aisyah sajuni : study!! hehe

    @Nour El Ain : thank u pahhh :) korg pun boleh!! aminnnn :3


    @Ain : thank u ain :')

    ReplyDelete

flickr stream.

www.flickr.com
frzee's geoforest park photoset frzee's geoforest park photoset

Followers