Pages


Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pre-Pro

Gonna sit for my 1st Pre-professional Exam next week! huuuu

7th-11th Feb 2011

Great timing huh..right after CNY. Which means I'm not coming back this CNY hols. But nvm, looking on the bright side, I get to study during the cuti. Cause we don't have study week before exam period.

Seriously I don't have that fighting spirit to get any As this time.. Perhaps my dad should give me prezzie if I get better results like he used to? Abah, tolong la bace blog kite. hihi. 

Anyways, been studying this weekend, and for the first time in my life, I could feel the satisfaction..  Studying IS FUN. XD  No wonder people always say: study because you want to know, not just because of you wanna get good results. (eventho the latter should be considered true :P)

All the best my comrades :) 

Jangan hampakan harapan orang2 yang telah menaruh harapan itu :D (asal cam pelik?cam ayat Prof J laa mihihi)

3 comments:

flickr stream.

www.flickr.com
frzee's geoforest park photoset frzee's geoforest park photoset

Followers