Pages


Sunday, December 26, 2010

disease?

I have a disease.

DIS EASE - not in ease. not normal. (Dr Tin Maw, 2010)
I define it as.. not in a comfortable condition. which means..serabut!

a bit exaggeration there. but seriously, i have loads of works piled up since last2 week,
got postponed due to ladies night preparations (excuse je lebih :P) and and the most distinct contributor to my procrastination is laziness. urghhhh. actually there are  so may things I want to update here but i have no internet connection right now (am borrowing my friend's bb). Starting from tooth carving, dental & anatomy histo drawings, oral biology assignment, dental public health seminar, fugitive plan B and the list goes on..

Yesterday (friday) I went out for bowling tournament with my dear classmates (haha just a class activity actually, over plak tournamennt lol) and dahsyattttt. Din play for over 2yrs oredi. First score : 0/0. nasib baik brothers yg tough2 tu pun masuk longkang jgk. hahaha (ampun2). And then makan steamboat. Fuhh peruh penut perut penuh gile :)

and just now I played drum kat arcade. score bape ntah tak ingat tapi overall dpt msuk top 4 la. hahahhaa takde keje. fatin dodol yg ajar XD

OK dah. esok macam nak pegi TC nak show off shades baru harharhar. nite ppl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

flickr stream.

www.flickr.com
frzee's geoforest park photoset frzee's geoforest park photoset

Followers