Pages


Thursday, May 27, 2010

Foundation closure

[...It's been a while
I know I shouldn't have kept you waiting
But I'm here now...]


Yeah my foundation years was over a month ago. but still I wanna say this: UNGS is over!! :)


UNGS (university required subjects) that I took:
The Islamic Wordlview
Islam: Knowledge & Civilization
Ethics & Fiqh for Everyday Life.


Eventhough I had a hard time keeping my eyes open during the class and memorizing the notes for exams, the classes were indeed fun and informative! The lecturers were so kind and surely I'm gonna miss 'em.. But above all, only now I realised how little knowledge that I had all this while.(kesedaran sivik hehe)


Since I have serious problems with memorizing, so here are some of the key words that I can still remember from the notes:


Post-modernism: The absolute truth is there are no absolute truths.
Materialism: Only matter matters.


Haha those were all outstanding phrases.


fellow classmates.and respected lecturers.



P/s: I really want to learn something not for exams but for the knowledge itself, like Nobita.haha.
P/s/s: A was not in the picture. (puas hati aku, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

flickr stream.

www.flickr.com
frzee's geoforest park photoset frzee's geoforest park photoset

Followers